Registration is now open for the 2022 NOIIE Symposium: Stories of Being, Belonging, Becoming.
Dates, Times, & Symposium Registration
May 4, 3:45 – 5:00pm Pacific Time
May 5, 3:45 – 6:00pm Pacific Time
The 2022 NOIIE Symposium will be fully online.
Cost: $150 + gst per person.
Registration is limited. Register here.
* Online registration is through Delta School District with Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Visa debit card. International guests, please note: Due to a glitch in the registration system, for Province please enter BC and a generic postal code (V1V 1V1) so that you can register. Having trouble registering online? Please contact us. Registration is for the full Symposium. Daily rates are not offered.
Click here to view the 2022 Symposium program.
- Michelle Iacobucci, Rocky Mountain School District
- Angela Stott, Gold Trail School District
- Dr. Linda Kaser & Dr. Judy Halbert, Co-Directors NOIIE
- Monique Gray Smith, Author & Speaker
- Melissa Larkin & D’Ari Lisle, Darkspark Co-Founders
- Dr. Jal Mehta, Professor, Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Carrie Wilson, Organizational Development & Learning Specialist, Mills College
- Lori Burger & Jana Fox, NOIIE Indigenous Transitions Program Co-Leaders
What else can I expect?
Lots! Including insights and perspectives from the third cohort of the NOIIE Indigenous Transitions Project, a wonderfully curated showcase of local music, as well as opportunities for fun & networking in a virtual format!
Additional Program Information:
1. @noiie 2022 Symposium playlist:
- Apple: https://music.apple.com/ca/playlist/noiie-stories-of-being-belonging-becoming/pl.u-jV8994ksdRyVyeG
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7BqysvugQeAl4M8yGOOboJ?si=5541f320cd554f5b
2. Learn more about the artists: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1xWbSjVFiEAYrKzNsH_AqrDgOiCC-H7-6Gy4su7aAulM/edit?usp=sharing
3. Share the songs you love on Twitter with #noiielistens