- Applying a disciplined framework for professional inquiry
- Exploring and learning from innovation and change cases from BC, England, New Zealand, Australia, Asia and Europe
- Developing knowledge of the key learning principles that are central to innovative learning environments
- Considering the connections between social emotional learning and physical well-being
- Understanding how inquiry-based approaches for learners of all ages can build motivation and engagement
Share a copy of the flyer with your colleagues.
Register online by June 5: