Registration is now open for the 2015 NOII Symposium taking place on May 8 & 9th, 2015 at the Richmond, BC Airport Hilton Hotel. Come prepared for an engaging two days of sharing, networking and learning from colleagues across BC and the Yukon – as well as from researchers and thinkers from around the world.
Hotel Reservations: Book your room at the Hilton Vancouver Airport Hotel, Richmond BC. Book online or call 1-800-445-8667. To qualify for the group rate of $142.00 (s/d) call prior to April 24 and indicate the Group Name: Networks of Inquiry and Innovation, or Group Code: NOII.
This year’s event, “Passion and Purpose: Making It Real,” will feature a number of speakers, including
- Scott Benwell, Superintendent, Vancouver Island North School District (#85)
- Bob Blacker, Write to Read Project for First Nations Communities
- Jo-Anne Chrona, Curriculum Coordinator, First Nations Education Steering Committee
- Maureen Dockendorf, Superintendent of Reading, Ministry of Education
- Sherry Elwood, Superintendent, Comox Valley School District (#71)
- Suzanne Hoffman, Superintendent, Langley School District (#35)
- David Istance, OECD’s Centre for Educational Research and Innovation
- Ben Jensen, CEO, Learning First, Melbourne, Australia
- Anthony McKay, CEO of the Centre for Strategic Innovation, Melbourne, Australia
Any questions? Contact Donna Weaving, Network Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org