This is the last week to register for the Inquiry &Innovation Summer Institute at UBC is happening on July 8 – 9, 2016. The deadline for registration is June 9th. Please see here for information about how to register as an individual or school/district team.
- Applying a disciplined framework for professional inquiry
- Exploring and learning from innovation and change cases from BC, England, New Zealand, Australia, Asia and Europe
- Developing knowledge of the key learning principles that are central to innovative learning environments
- Considering the connections between social emotional learning and physical well-being
- Utilizing the research on growth mindsets to shift the culture of your school
- Understanding how inquiry-based approaches for learners of all ages can build motivation and engagement